Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Monday, September 15, 2014

Let Me In


A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian.




It's no secret that I love to read, write, and watch vampires. So it surprised me that I missed this film. I hadn't even known it existed. Someone from Canada was chatting with me about this movie (It's on the Canadian Netflix.) The movie came out in 2010.


Here's the Trailer

The movie appealed to me. It's old school vampire, which I'm a huge fan. I like it when the vampire actually acts like a monster and not a human with a blood fetish. The actress who played the vampire did a beautiful balancing act of innocence and cunning.

I highly recommend this movie to vampire fans who want a new spin on the genre.

Annie Nicholas

www.annienicholas.com
author of the ANGLER series

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is actually a remake of an older movie and it's Let the Right One In.

Liza O'Connor said...

That image gives me the chills.
I like your vampires better.

Annie Nicholas said...

I watched the older version this weekend. :)