Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Graduation Week



My oldest son graduates from middle school this week.

I feel old. LOL

I'm very proud of him. He's graduating with honors and has won two awards--Literary Arts and Citizenship.

We purchased his first grown-up suit. *sniff*

Ok, enough with the mushy stuff.

I am stalled with Not his Dragon. I've met the hero/heroine finally and they're fun together. I need conflict for their story and I'm fizzling. So presently its simmering inside my head until I can see the goal to this book. What do I want from it? What's their journey?

Scent of Valor edits are going well if slowly. I'm focusing a lot of my energy on this.

Waiting on Ravenous edits.

Sinful Cravings ARCs are off to reviewers. It will be on Netgalley in July for those who haven't received a copy yet and want one.


1 comment:

Jamie Lake said...

It seems like you have a lot going on, Annie! As an author, I can relate to your troubles with Not his Dragon. Have you used an outline before?